24/7 Emergency Locksmith
Residential Door Locks
Your Home, Your Safety, Your Peace of Mind!
As a homeowner you are concerned about security and safety, that’s why we all have locks on our doors. Not all locks are created equal, there can be very big differences form lock to lock. Choosing the right lock can be overwhelming if you’re not sure what to look for. A lot of times homeowners are left under-protected by a new lock that just doesn’t stand up or is installed incorrectly. I can help inform you about what piece of hardware is right for the situation. There are many different features and benefits of hardware that most homeowners just are not aware of. I will help you walk through the process of figuring out your specific needs and desires, then selecting the perfect piece of hardware. I will also insure that your new hardware is installed and functioning perfectly.
If you are the proud new owner of an older home, you’ll no doubt want to have new keys made for your new home. It’s my goal to make your security as convenient as possible, that way you’ll use it. Putting all of your locks on one key is a good way to make it easy for you to lock up.
Whether you need a locksmith to re-key your new home, are responding to a recent burglary, or you’re looking for the comfort that comes from knowing you and your property are safe and secure, Lake Lock will design and implement a security solution that’s right for you.
- Provide you with access to your house in a lock-out situation
- Perform a detailed 40+ point security survey
- Install High Security Deadbolts and Strikes
- Repair damaged doors, locks and hardware
- Key all of your locks to one key, or use creative keying methods to meet your access needs. i.e. “valet key”, “babysitter key” and “housekeepers Key” just to name a few
- Keep you up-to-date with the latest in security hardware developments for your convenience and security